Notary services for individuals in Birmingham
I can provide the following services for individuals:
- Copies of passports for example to open a bank account
- Setting up a power of attorney
- Certified copies of documents such as exam certificates
- Transfers of land, houses, shares
- Lost passports, share certificates or other documents
- Statutory declarations made before a notary public
- Declarations of single status when getting married
- Permission to let one parent travel with children
- Apostille and legalisations at consulates
- Foreign Adoption Applications
- Certificates as to Residency
- Immigration Sponsorship Forms
- Overseas Car Purchases/Sales
- Surrendering of Nationality
- Change of Appearance
- Change of Name Deeds
- Certifying University / College documents
- Any other documents for abroad, which require a notary public stamp
Please contact me to discuss your requirements, to obtain a quotation or to arrange an appointment.
I am a Notary Public with an office in Birmingham.
I am also able to see clients at their home or business premises throughout Birmingham and the West Midlands.
I also offer appointments by prior arrangement at weekends and out of office hours.